Welcome to the Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)
The AHRC is a leading not-for-profit academic research organization (ARO) fully integrated with the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital. Established in 2009, the AHRC is the only University of Toronto (U of T) affiliated not-for-profit ARO in Toronto.
Our core services include:
- Study design, methodology, epidemiology, registry science, and qualitative research
- Biostatistics consulting
- Protocol and case report form development
- Project, site, data, and safety management
- Qualitative data collection, coding, and analysis
- Quantitative data analysis and medical writing
- Multi-centre clinical research coordination
- IT support for clinical research
- Contracts and financial management
- Quality assurance
The AHRC also has collaborative relationships with the Centre for exceLlence in Economic Analysis Research (offering Health Economics services) and the breaKThrough Knowledge Translation Program through the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute. Go to The HUB Health Research Soutions section to see how these services can be incorporated into your clinical research project.