St. Michael's Hospital is a busy inner city urban practice and one of the largest adult neurosurgical centres in Ontario. It provides highly specialized neurovascular services, including:
- Endovascular coiling/stenting of aneurysms
- Carotid artery stenting
- Vascular malformation management
You will meet with a member of the team, who will review your imaging of the brain or spinal cord and will discuss your diagnosis and treatment options.
- A CD of any imaging from other hospitals (such as CT scans or MRIs)
- A list of your current medications
- Your OHIP card
- A list of any questions you may have
- The contact information of your family doctor
Located in the Neurosurgery Clinic
3rd floor, Donnelly Wing South
St. Michael's Hospital
30 Bond Street
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Neurosurgery Clinic is located on the third floor of the Donnelly Wing across from the Donnelly Wing South elevators at the end of the hallway.
- Enter the hospital through the Queen Street entrance. You are now on the ground floor of the Donnelly Wing.
- Take the Donnelly South elevators, the first bank of elevators across from Second Cup, to the 3rd floor.
- Turn right. Follow signs to the Neurosurgery Clinic.
- Dr. Julian Spears
- Dr. Michael Cusimano
- Neuro interventional radiologists
- Dr. Thomas Marotta
- Dr. Aditya Bharatha
- Dr. Dipanka Sarma
- Nurse practitioners
- Clinical nurse specialist
- Clerical assistants
- Social workers
- Registered dietitians
- Speech-language pathologists
- Spiritual-care providers